- Determine and coordinate online/onsite events like webinars, seminars and customer events.
- Report on periodic activities, results and ROI for marketing.
- Manage content of marketing sections of websites and product/solutions’ price book
- Manage working relationships with interdepartmental team members
- Implement sales and marketing strategies to meet or exceed sales targets.
- Establish and manage key sales and delivery partners.
- Promote & introduce solutions/ products regularly to the market
- Analyze, prepare annual budget plans, schedule expenditures, and ensure that sales meet quotas and goals.
- Research and develop sales and marketing opportunities and plans, understand customer requirements, identify market trends, and suggest system improvements
- Gather, investigate, and summarize market data and trends to draft reports.
- Recruit, train, schedule, coach, and manage marketing and sales teams
- Maintain relationships with clients
- Manage campaigns on social media.
- Update databases and use CRM system
- Minimum 1 year of experience on software sales
- Driving license (2-wheeler)
- Strong communication and analytical skills
- Strategic thinking and planning skills to implement sales plans
- Ability to coach, mentor, and motivate sales people
- Ability to delegate responsibilities
Nice to have:
- Professional certifications
- Additional languages
- Odoo ERP Knowledge
25k and negotiable
If you are interested in growing with a leading ERP organization in Nepal and if you meet the aforementioned requirements, please apply with your cover letter, an updated CV, credentials, and a photograph at email@example.com.